Wednesday, September 7, 2011

GB blog - Pictures, Part 1

Hey guys! I thought it would be worth my while to just post a blog of pictures and captions, since I have little to report between yesterday and now. I will say though, that it is a challenge to prove that you have a reserved practice room when your command of the native language is not so good...haha.



I didn't expect so many lizards! These are just 4 of the hundreds outside my hotel the first morning!



My first true look at Lake Lugano...wow...I was literally breathless!



The swanky part of town :-)


Fun building and garden with a really cool tree



Sooooooo beautiful...sheesh!



I'm not sure what this guy conquered, but I'm certain it was worth it!



Very weird bull...



Beautiful fountain by the lake



I tend to take this particular picture in every city, haha



Chess...but bigger. Not quite like Hogwarts, but getting there!


I may go out on one of these next week!



Louis Vitton on the corner. No big deal. P.S. This parking lot was a SCARY place!



The sign says that the funicular is no longer running, which means...yep, I climbed it...



The halfway point...*panting*



I made it!! *wheezes* *falls over dead*



I guess it could always have been worse - at least I didn't have to climb THAT! :-P



The climb was TOTALLY worth it!



Right in the center (through the branches) is where I started these lake pictures



Just a little something for my mom :-)


That's what I have for now! I hope you enjoy them! I'll post more soon, I hope!
~AJR

1 comment:

Jamie Davis said...

Those directions on how to enlarge pics were for me I know! Wish I were there, too! Love, Mom